An inclusive Centre that engages young children, families, staff and the wider
community in caring for each other and learning together.
Aims of the Centre
At Strong Close Nursery School & Children’s Centre we aim to;
- Create a safe and happy environment where everybody is valued as an individual, enabling all children to learn and develop with confidence. Value parents and carers as primary educators of their children and promote strong relationships between children, families, staff and the wider community.
- Provide positive role models to encourage high standards of behaviour so that children will develop self esteem and consideration for others.
- Offer a broad and balanced play based curriculum which is developmentally appropriate to enable all children to progress towards the Early Learning Goals.
- Have high, realistic expectations, which will help all children to achieve their full potential.
- Ensure that children and adults continue to learn from each other